We are always looking to grow our team of Big Data Architect consultants! If this feels like the right fit for you, submit your application and we will start the conversation.Responsibilities:
- Support SLA for the applications.
- Proactively identify and tracks risks and develop mitigation plans to manage risk.
- Assess priorities quickly and adapt as needed.
- Provide technical documentation that includes design and operational support.
- Deploy new releases to production.
- Monitor, identify and implement operational improvements.
- Participate in on-call operational support, including after-hours.
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development.
- Experience using database and analytical technologies including MPP and NoSQL. databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
- Understanding and hands-on capabilities with Apache Hadoop 1/2 and the Hadoop ecosystem. Familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, and/or Presto.
- Architect and deploy data infrastructure in the cloud.
- Experience with C++, Python, Ruby.
- Experience emerging payments and financial data, messaging and quality standards.
- Experience with client-facing, with the ability to lead and influence conversations around best practices, program management and risk mitigation.