We are always looking to grow our team of DevOp Engineer Consultants! If this feels like the right fit for you, submit your application and we will start the conversation.Responsibilities:
- Create, build and deploy pipelines.
- Plan, architect and provision cloud-based infrastructure.
- Analyze and identify performance risk.
- Work with the development team in automating the processes for the application release pipeline.
- Creating supporting infrastructure for development teams and product lifecycle.
- Respond to server incidents and diagnose the root causes.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with team members to ensure deadlines are met, potential issues and roadblocks.
- Proficient scripting and automation skills.
- Experience cloud-based CI / CD deployment.
- Experience with a microservices architecture.
- Experience in monitoring, alerting, data migrations and backups
- Impeccable time-management skills in an agile environment.
- Experience in operations, administering Linux machines.
- Working with container frameworks e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting languages: Python and/or Ruby.
- Experience with basic bash scripting.
- Experience maintaining a consistent configuration across multiple servers.
- Experience with Jira.