Customer 360 makes complex data easy to explore and understand.
Customer 360 is a proprietary solution that uses graph visualization to collect and refine data about customer interactions to reveal useful business insights. It 'virtually' brings-together data from across the enterprise and performs small-scale entity resolution in the front-end.
The uses for Customer 360 vary from industry to industry.
· Healthcare firms can manage patient complaints and understand medical referrals.
· Insurance companies can investigate fraud and perform compliance activities.
· Retailers can reduce customer churn, modernize data architecture, and find up-sell opportunities.
There's also a growing variety of data available for collection:
· Customer demographics – names, places, ages, etc.
· Buyer history – previous purchases, refunds, deliveries
· Campaign interaction – emails opened, adverts clicked, discounts redeemed
· Influence – associations with other customers
· Communication – emails, calls, social media interactions, complaints filed